- Large loop to carry your belt
- External velcro section for your favorite patches
- Padded front pocket for valuables
- Laptop sleeve
- Spacious, vented, and separate shoe compartment
- Durable and secure YKK® zippers
- Improved stitching & increased durability
I got this for my gift since her belt was out of commission and she LOVES it!
Great quality, I love this bag. Too bad my barbell cover for hip thrusts does not fit inside the bag; so I use the belt sleeve to hold. Works fine, just keeping my belt inside the bag 😊
Gone through two of these now. Both failed at the strap buckle, both breaking at the same point with what I would assume to be standard weights for a back designed as a gym back. Both times, a set of normal clothes (jeans, shirts, socks, underwear), lifters, knee sleeves, speed rope, and some little items.
Backpack is great, but I truly can't give this lore than 3 stars with such a CRITICAL component failing twice now. This is basic block and tackle and should be the last piece to fail.
The bag is very comfy to wear, holds plenty of items. The only downside is the inside of the belt holder is taring from the seams after only a few days.